[Oa-italia] [Fwd: Workshop on Open Access and Preservation / Brussels, 25-26 November 2010 - Newsletter]

Elena Giglia elena.giglia a unito.it
Mer 1 Dic 2010 22:44:52 CET

Lo scorso 25 e 26 novembre ho partecipato al Workshop su
Open Access e Preservation a Bruxelles.
E' stata un'esperienza entusiasmante e decisamente
arricchente, che spero prossimamente possa dare frutti.
Intanto vi inoltro la newsletter inviataci dai colleghi
della Commissione Europea, ricca di spunti di riflessione
e di suggerimenti utili.
Cordiali saluti
elena giglia

--
dott.ssa Elena Giglia
Responsabile Progetti Open Access

Dear all,

The EC hosting team of the Workshop on Open Access and
Preservation last week would like to thank you for your
participation.  As promised, you will find attached the
'newsletter' that we created with a view to capture what
made our workshop a truly participate event.  Let's keep
in touch...
 <<OPEN ACCESS AND PRESERVATION_NEWSLETTER_final.doc>>
With best regards from us all,

JF (on behalf of Francesco Fusaro)

Jean-François Dechamp, Pharm.D
European Commission, Directorate-General for Research
Science, Economy and Society Directorate - Governance and
Ethics Unit

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and
may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an
official position of the European Commission"