[Oa-italia] 11th Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries International Conference (QQML2019 )
Serge.Noiret a eui.eu
Lun 27 Maggio 2019 16:04:13 CEST
Non mi sembra che l’informazione sia passata qui. Da domani all’IUE si terrà questa conferenza internazionale interessata anche molto all’Open Science e l’Open Access
e qui sul sito ufficiale http://qqml.org/
From 28 May to 1 June the Badia Fiesolana is hosting one of the most creative and hectic conferences in the library world: the 11th Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries International Conference (QQML2019 ). QQML acts under the umbrella of International Society for the Advancement of Science and Technology and is dedicated to promoting the theory and practice of qualitative and quantitative methods in libraries, museums and archives. It welcomes people from 58 countries and 5 continents.
If you are wondering what this is all about – and what your librarians are up to these days, these are the themes covered in this year’s sessions:
1. #DigitalHumanities, #PublicHumanities
2. Synergies and common services of cultural heritage organisations
3. Application of innovative ideas
4. Best practices
5. Information and knowledge production and networking
6. Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
7. Big Data, data mining, visualization, data science
8. Learning analytics, data collection, curation
9. Open science, research communication
10. Open access and scholarly communication models (OA collection development, acquisition models etc.)
11. Library as publisher (post publication peer review, predatory journals)
12. Usability testing
13. Information literacy
14. Social impact of libraries (fake news, social inclusion, etc.)
16. Preparing libraries for tomorrow: 21st century skills
17. Management and marketing
18. Library and information science, education and research
19. Qualitative and quantitative methods in libraries, museums, archives and information centres
20. Metrics research (Altmetrics, bibliometrics, cybermetrics, scientometrics, webometrics)
21. Tools for organizational performance measurement.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML Ŕ stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista