[Oa-italia] Springer: l'Open Access "à la publisher"

Elena Giglia elena.giglia a unito.it
Dom 6 Maggio 2018 11:46:25 CEST

Ovviamente la questione sta dilagando su Twitter.
Vi copio alcuni dei piu' gustosi
The prospectus for the IPO of Springer Nature http://
proxy.dbagproject.de/mediacenter/re
ssourcen/pdf/emissionen/springernature_prospectus.pdf …
<https://t.co/VyEydNMPtI> should be compulsory reading for any
funder/university/agency representative negotiating with publishers.
https://twitter.com/jscaux/status/992730326828011520

Scholarly publishers whose primary objective isn't to provide valuable
services to promote an open #*scholcomm*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/scholcomm?src=hash> ecosystem but to maximize
their profits shouldn’t be eligible for getting money out of public funds
in the future!

https://twitter.com/ferli90/status/992776950916833281

How to make sure #*Openaccess*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/Openaccess?src=hash> publishing repeats
mistakes of subscription publishing....
https://twitter.com/SPARC_NA/status/992825057406746625

Cynical and shameless. How long will the research community be manipulated
like this
https://twitter.com/bernardrentier/status/992883675393150976

Should rename APC (Article Processing charges) to PPC (Profit Processing
Charges)
https://twitter.com/PaulThir/status/993017617240805377