[Oa-italia] Webinar Figshare

Elena Giglia elena.giglia a unito.it
Lun 20 Ago 2018 15:08:10 CEST

Buongiorno,
ricevo da Elwin Gardeur di Figshare questo invito per un webinar sull'uso
di Figshare come data repository, il 22 agosto alle 17.00 ora di Londra:

Aug 22, 2018 5:00 PM in London

*Figshare as a data repository *

Figshare started as a data repository; a place to share and get credit for
the outputs that do not fit in to a standard paper publication. This
evolved into a place for researchers to make their data open to support a
journal article publication. Since then the academic community have
developed a number of novel applications for our technology, which has been
one of the fortuitous things to come from building an open platform.

In this webinar lead by Dr Mark Hahnel, Founder and CEO of Figshare we will
be going over some of the basic functionality and advanced applications of
the Figshare technology.

Some topics will include:

- FAIR data
- Citation counts
- Version control
- API use cases and examples
- Custom storage options
- Collaborative functionality
- Rolling product updates
- File visualisation
- Private files, embargo and metadata records
- Custom metadata
- And private files, embargo and metadata records among others

registration link:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BioCOkpfTdiZz9jh4KyunA

--
dr. Elena Giglia