[Oa-italia] Post di Brembs sui PINOs

Elena Giglia elena.giglia a unito.it
Ven 6 Ott 2017 12:56:33 CEST

Bjorn Brembs con la consueta arguzia stigmatizza il deoslante panorama dei
PINOs: ‘Publishers in name only’ in un bellissimo blog post dal titolo
The scholarly commons: from profiteering to servicing

http://bjoern.brembs.net/2017/10/academic-publishers-profiteering-servicing/

da cui cito:

Nobody in their right mind would construct scholarly communication in the
current way if they had to design it from scratch. So how would one design
our scholarly communication infrastructure from scratch, without historical
baggage? To do that, one would have to start by defining the basic
functionalities of this infrastructure. Importantly, the infrastructure
would have to cover all of scholarships output: our narratives (text,
audio, video) as well as our data and code. Current technology should save
scholars time and effort when reading, writing, citing as well as assist
data collection and analysis both from the data and from the code end.

in perfetta consonanza con quanto diceva Jean Claude Guédon su Internet of
Minds

e con il concetto di Scholarly Commons di cui si discutera' a Berlino fra
poco a Force17 (da seguire su Twitter)

https://scholarlycommons.org/

https://www.force2017.org/

... ma noi siamo alle riviste di Fascia A...

Cari, sconsolati saluti

eg

--
dr. Elena Giglia