[Oa-italia] CASRAI Open Review on 2017 Outputs - NOW LIVE

S. Mornati (gmail) s.mornati a gmail.com
Ven 2 Giu 2017 17:24:52 CEST

[image: CASRAI]
<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcasrai.org%2Fsites%2Fcasrai.org%2Fmodules%2Fcivicrm%2Fextern%2Furl.php%3Fu%3D81%26qid%3D26192&e=8ef37f15&h=0060f980&f=n>

CASRAI is pleased to announce that the Open Review of the 2017 outputs is
NOW LIVE and active until *June 30, 2017*. You can read the announcement
here:

- https://forum.casrai.org/t/2017-standards-open-review-now-live/378

There are five separate review tracks:

1. Research Data Management (IRIDIUM) Standard Glossary Working
Group (Canada-led)
2. Open Access Standard Glossary Working Group (UK-led)
3. Academic Research Career Levels Standard Taxonomy (UK-led)
4. Impacts Data Collection Standard Template (UK-led)
5. Common Glossary of Cross-Cutting Terms

These five review tracks are now ready for subject experts from the
community to read and provide input. Whether you are from the national
community that is sponsoring a track or from the wider international
community - we would like your input. From the announcement:

We are calling on subject experts from the international research community
to participate in this review. We are especially seeking feedback from (a)
faculty and staff in research-performing institutions who are responsible
for regularly supplying research information to multiple funders and other
stakeholders (for example via web application forms and regular reports)
and (b) program staff at research funders and other stakeholders who are
responsible for establishing information-collection policies at their
organisation (including publishers via their article submission forms).

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

-- CASRAI Team
CASRAI
200 – 440 Laurier Ave. W
Ottawa, ON K1R7X6