[Oa-italia] Nuova rivista open access

Alessandro Pierno alessandro.pierno a unifi.it
Lun 10 Apr 2017 09:55:21 CEST

Care colleghe/i e amiche/i

è un grande piacere per me annunciare il lancio della nostra nuova rivista Open Access:
Substantia. An International Journal of the History of Chemistry.
Visitate il nostro sito: http://riviste.fupress.net/index.php/subs/about <http://riviste.fupress.net/index.php/subs/about> troverete anche un video che intende promuovere, insieme alla rivista. l’accesso aperto.
Un caro saluto, alessandro

No walls. Just bridges

Dear friends and colleagues
it is a great pleasure for me to announce the launch of our new open access journal:
Substantia. An International Journal of the History of Chemistry.
Please go to: http://riviste.fupress.net/index.php/subs/about <http://riviste.fupress.net/index.php/subs/about> and watch the two movies that appear in that page.
With my warmest regards, alessandro

No walls. Just bridges

Alessandro Pierno, PhD
Università degli Studi di Firenze - Firenze University Press
Associate Editor DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
Managing Editor Substantia. International Journal of the History of Chemistry.
Mob. +39 3395691263
http://www.fupress.com/riviste <http://www.fupress.com/riviste>
Email: alessandro.pierno a unifi.it
Web: www.fupress.com <http://www.fupress.com/>  / www.doaj.org <http://www.doaj.org/> / www.fupress.com/substantia <http://www.fupress.com/substantia>