[Oa-italia] Fwd: job offer
elena.giglia a unito.it
Ven 25 Nov 2016 15:59:27 CET
Vi giro un'interessante offerta di lavoro, per 30 mesi, come project
technical officer per i progetti HIRMEOS e OPERAS di cui anche uniTO e'
parte insieme a Open Edition, che molti di voi conoscono.
Il progetto e' stato finanziato, iniziera' il 1 gennaio, e serve appunto
chi lo gestisca dal punto di vista pratico.
Per ulteriori info scrivetemi pure privatamente, per favore, non in lista.
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: *Pierre Mounier* <pierre.mounier a openedition.org>
OpenEdition <http://openedition.org/> is a research infrastructure based in
France dedicated to open access publication in the humanities and social
sciences. OpenEdition coordinates OPERAS <http://operas.hypotheses.org/>, a
joint effort by 19 institutions in 9 countries to develop a common
infrastructure in the European research area and align their strategy.
In 2017, OpenEdition will move OPERAS a step forward with the launching of
two coordinate Horizon 2020 e-infrastructure projects :
- The OPERAS-D project “Design for Open Access Publications in European
Research Areas for Social Sciences and Humanities” will support the five
main partners of the OPERAS network in the development of a new European
e-infrastructure for open access publishing in the Social Sciences and
Humanities (SSH) and achieve the design study for it.
- The HIRMEOS project “High Integration of Research Monograph in the
European Open Science Infrastructure” will improve five important
platforms publishing open access monographs in the SSH (OpenEdition, Oapen,
Ubiquity Press, Göttingen University Press, EKT e-publishing) by enhancing
their technical capacities and services and embedding them fully into the
European Open Science Cloud.
In this context, CNRS OpenEdition is recruiting a Project Technical Officer.
The technical officer will be responsible for the implementation and
monitoring of the technical aspects of the OPERAS-D and HIRMEOS projects.
- In the framework of HIRMEOS
– Monitor and coordinate the overall technical developments of the
project: Identification services, Named entities recognition services,
Certification service, Annotation services, Metrics services,
– Supervise and facilitate the implementation of services on the five
– Ensure an optimal coordination between platforms: follow-up of
technical developments, workflow between Work Packages and others services
developed by each platform,
– Support and ensure the exchanges between the technical Work Package
Leaders (internal communication),
– Ensure that services development and implementation are achieved on
time and gather the contributions (including planned deliverables) in
compliance with the established work plan,
– Participate in the writing of activity reports,
– Prepare and organise technical meetings,
– Develop the data management plan of the project.
- In the framework of OPERAS-D
– Describe the technical and service requirements by mapping the
consortium’s technical environment,
– Identify services OPERAS will have to develop in terms of long-term
– Establish an user driven design for future services,
You will need:
– A Master’s degree in Computer science or library or information
science or similar
– Professional experience or good knowledge of digital humanities or
information management or open access academic publishing or
– Knowledge of the technical environment of both projects : relational
RDF), content structuration (XML JATS and TEI, XHTML), information exchange
protocols (OAI-PMH, Json, Rest, Sparql),
– Good level of written (report production) and spoken English and an
intermediate level for French,
– Ability to work in a team and within a multicultural context,
– Autonomy, strong discipline and rapid responsiveness,
Employment situation and conditions
– The position is offered at CNRS as full-time for the projects period
(30 months) starting the 1st of January 2017,
– Responsabilities are split up 50% between OPERAS_D and HIRMEOS,
– The position will be located in Paris (France) at EHESS (190, avenue de
France until April 2017 and 54, boulevard Raspail from May 2017) in
– Recruitment level: engineer (MSc or equivalent),
– Gross annual salary: around EUR 30000 (in accordance with prior
– For further information, please contact Pierre Mounier (
pierre.mounier a openedition.org
Radovic (dasa.radovic a openedition.org
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter before November 30 2016
to: emploi a openedition.org
Associate Director for international development - OpenEdition
Coordinator of OPERAS - http://operas.hypotheses.org
190-198 avenue de France
75244 Paris cedex 13
Mob. +33 (0)6 61 98 31 86
Twitter : @piotrr70
dr. Elena Giglia
Responsabile Ufficio Open Access - Editoria Elettronica
Direzione Sviluppo Organizzativo, Innovazione e Servizi Bibliotecari
Universita' degli Studi di Torino
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML č stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista