[Oa-italia] Deadline Extension for CfP: 20th International Conference on Electronic Publishing (Elpub) 2016

Paola Gargiulo p.gargiulo a cineca.it
Mar 15 Dic 2015 09:17:59 CET

*** Submission deadline extended ***

The deadline for proposals for the 20th International Conference on
Electronic Publishing (Elpub) has been extended to *Sunday, 10 January
2016 (new deadline)*

We are soliciting contributions for short or full papers, posters, and
workshops. For more details on the topics please visit:
http://meetings.copernicus.org/elpub2016/conference/call_for_papers.html

As we are well-aware of the upcoming holidays please do not hesitate to
submit an *extended abstract* (two pages and longer).

*Keynote Talks*
We are honoured to host keynote talks by Jean-Claude Guedon and Tara
Andrews:

/- Whither Open Access? Four Scenarios and Four Choices./ Jean-Claude
Guedon, University of Montréal, Canada
/- After the Spring: digital forms of scholarship and the publication
ecosystem. /Tara Andrews, University of Bern, Switzerland

http://meetings.copernicus.org/elpub2016/conference/keynotes.html

We look forward to your submissions,
Birgit Schmidt and Fernando Loizides
Elpub 2016 Chairs