[Oa-italia] Fwd: FW: Author Rights Policy Initiative

Mauro Guerrini mauro.guerrini a unifi.it
Dom 18 Dic 2011 08:27:42 CET

Ricevo questa email dall'editor di "Cataloging & classification
quarterly", in quanto membro dell'editorial board.
L'open access riceve sempre maggiori riconoscimenti.
Saluti,
Mauro Guerrini

Dear Colleagues,

Please be aware that on November 1^st Taylor & Francis began an Author
Rights Policy Initiative just for their LIS journals.  Stacy Stanislaw
at Taylor & Francis described the change to me this way:

Under this policy, authors contributing to Taylor & Francis' 35 library
and information science journals published from our Philadelphia office
-- including /Cataloging & Classification Quarterly /-- may post the
peer-reviewed version of his or her article (although not the published
.pdf) to his or her institutional or subject repository that does not
offer content for commercial sale or for any systematic external
distribution by a third party*/immediately/* following publication, so
long as the original source of publication in the Journal is referenced,
and a URL link is made to the Version of Record on Routledge's website.