[Oa-italia] [Fwd: Hindawi Launches its First OA Journal in the Social Sciences]

maria.cassella a unito.it maria.cassella a unito.it
Sab 20 Feb 2010 23:41:47 CET

Inoltro alla lista questa notizia interessante per chi
lavora nel contesto delle scienze sociali.
saluti
mc

------------------ Messaggio originale -------------------
Oggetto: Hindawi Launches its First OA Journal in the
Social Sciences Da:      "Paul Peters"
<paul.peters a hindawi.com>
Data:    Ven, 19 Febbraio 2010, 7:43 pm
A:       "Electronic Content Licensing Discussion"
<liblicense-l a lists.yale.edu>

Press Release
February 18, 2010

Hindawi is pleased to announce the launch of Economics
Research
International, Hindawi's first open access journal in the
social
sciences. The journal will publish research and review
articles
in all areas of economics, and highlight key areas of
research
through the development of topic-oriented Special Issues. The
journal is led by a diverse and international Editorial
Board.
The journal's website is located at
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/econ/.

"Given the great success that we have had with our open
access
journals in all areas of science, technology, and
medicine, we
look forward to expanding our open access journal
collection into  the social sciences and humanities," said
Paul Peters, Hindawi's
Head of Business Development. "We are currently planning to
launch a number of additional titles within the social
sciences
and humanities during the coming months."

For more information please contact:

Paul Peters
Head of Business Development
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Email: paul.peters a hindawi.com

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is a rapidly growing scholarly
publisher with more than 200 peer-reviewed, open access
journals
covering a wide range of subject areas. The company web