[Oa-italia] Electronic Theses and Dissertations Bibliography, Version 2]

Antonella De Robbio antonella.derobbio a unipd.it
Lun 12 Maggio 2008 17:33:38 CEST

 -------- Messaggio Originale  --------
 Oggetto: [ERIL-L] Electronic Theses and Dissertations Bibliography, Version 2
 Data: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:57:25 -0500
 Da: Charles W. Bailey, Jr. <cwbailey a DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP.COM>
 Rispondi-a: Electronic Resources in Libraries <ERIL-L a LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU>
 A: ERIL-L a LISTSERV.BINGHAMTON.EDU

 The Electronic Theses and Dissertations Bibliography,
 Version 2 is now available from Digital Scholarship.

 http://www.digital-scholarship.org/etdb/etdb.htm

 This bibliography presents selected English-language
 articles, conference papers, and other printed and
 electronic sources that are useful in understanding
 electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs). Where possible,
 links are provided to sources that are freely available on
 the Internet, including e-prints in disciplinary archives
 and institutional repositories. Note that e-prints and
 published articles may not be identical.

 For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
 publications since my resignation from the University of
 Houston Libraries, see Digital Scholarship Publications
 Overview.

 http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm
 --

 Best Regards,
 Charles

 Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
 Publisher, Digital Scholarship
 http://www.digital-scholarship.org/

 DigitalKoans
 Open Access Bibliography
 Open Access Webliography
 Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography
 Scholarly Electronic Publishing Resources
 Scholarly Electronic Publishing Weblog