[Oa-italia] Presentato ieri il Rapporto su Open Science, Open Innovation, Open to the world

Elena Giglia elena.giglia a unito.it
Mar 16 Maggio 2017 08:54:17 CEST

Molto interessante, da leggere.
Il Commissario Moedas riconosce che i temi di questo rapporto plasmeranno
il futuro dell'Europa e del ) programma quadro:

   1. First, we need to master Innovation Support at all levels.
   2. Second, we need to be Mission Driven.
   3. Third, we need to Spread Excellence.
   4. And fourth, we need to invest in Science Communication.

This publication gives us the confidence. It shows us we have the tools,
the knowledge, and the opportunity to shape the future. And the best
possible future is an Open one.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/moedas/announcements/presentation-rise-group-publication-future-eu-research-and-innovation-policy-best-possible-future_en

Buona giornata

eg