[Oa-italia] Fwd: Survey on Open Science and Career Development

Stefano Salvia s.salvia7 a gmail.com
Sab 1 Apr 2017 12:45:44 CEST

Inoltro per conoscenza.

Stefano Salvia

-------- Messaggio originale --------

Oggetto: Survey on Open Science and Career Development
Data: 2017-03-31 15:41
Mittente: Gareth O'Neill - PNN <gareth.oneill a hetpnn.nl>
Destinatario: segretario a dottorato.it

Dear representatives of Italian early-career researchers,

Eurodoc is currently working with the European Commission on a survey
related to Open Science and Career Development for Researchers.

The survey is mainly aimed at early-career researchers and we will use
the responses to shape policy for early-career researchers in Europe.

It is really important for Eurodoc and the Commission that as many PhD
candidates/postdocs as possible from all countries fill in the survey.

Could you please spread the survey throughout your networks (in your own
language) via emails, newsletters, and/or social media in your country?

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/OSCDSurvey2017

I will give you the results from the survey for your country afterwards
so it is better for your NA if a large number of PhD candidates/postdocs
respond.

Here is an example message you could use as well as an attached image of
the EU Survey for spreading the survey online (e.g. facebook, twitter,
linkedin, website).

===

Are you a doctoral candidate or junior researcher in academia or
industry? Then help us shape policy on open science and fill in this
short survey from the European Commission. Please share!
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/OSCDSurvey2017

===

The deadline to fill in the survey is 15 May 2017.

Please let me know that you received this email and if you have any
further questions!

All the best,

--

Gareth O'Neill
Algemeen bestuurslid

W: http://www.hetpnn.nl
E: gareth.oneill a hetpnn.nl
T: +31 (0)6 51 00 31 75 [1]

Links:
------
[1] tel:+31%206%2051%2000%2031%2075

--
Giuseppe Montalbano

Segretario nazionale
ADI, Associazione dei dottorandi e dottori di ricerca italiani
segretario a dottorato.it
www.dottorato.it

Research Fellow
Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences
Scuola Normale Superiore
Palazzo Strozzi
Piazza degli Strozzi
50123, Firenze
giuseppe.montalbano a sns.it

--

--- Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo "Segreteria
ADI" di Google Gruppi.