[Oa-italia] EC Workshop on Alternative Open Access Publishing Models on 12 October

Paola Gargiulo p.gargiulo a cineca.it
Gio 8 Ott 2015 13:23:53 CEST

Di interesse per la lista

Paola

La Commissione europea ha organizzato questo incontro per il prossimo
lunedi' 12 ottobre.
All'incontro in presenza parteciperanno  anche colleghi italiani esperti
di OA e membri di AISA che ci riferiranno dell'incontro in lista; l'
argomento sarà anche oggetto di una sessione del I convegno annuale di
AISA Pisa  22-23 ottobre 2015. http://bfp.sp.unipi.it/aisa/?page_id=499

  Chi è interessato a seguire via streaming o via twitter il workshop
del 12 ottobre trova qui le info:

*Web presence and dissemination*

- The workshop website is
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/news/save-date-12-oct-ec-workshop-alternative-open-access-publishing-models
<https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/news/save-date-12-oct-ec-workshop-alternative-open-access-publishing-models>.

- You can follow the event on Twitter: #AlterOA

- The event will also be web streamed here:
https://scic.ec.europa.eu/streaming/workshop-on-alternative-oa-publishing-models
<https://scic.ec.europa.eu/streaming/workshop-on-alternative-oa-publishing-models>.

- A video recording of the event will be made available on the workshop
website, along with presentation slides.

*Online discussion on alternative open access publishing models*

We invite workshop participants and all other interested parties to
express their views on alternative open access publishing models before
and after the event via the Digital4Science Platform
<https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/digital4science>. The discussion on
alternative open access publishing models will take place here:
https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/content/what-future-open-access-publishing
<https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/content/what-future-open-access-publishing>,
before and after the event.

--