[Oa-italia] Fwd: [GOAL] Helping the Open Access Directory

Ilaria Fava i.fava a caspur.it
Gio 5 Apr 2012 09:37:26 CEST

Giro alla lista perché qualcuno potrebbe essere interessato a collaborare.
Cordialmente,
Ilaria Fava

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Suber <peter.suber a gmail.com>
Date: 2012/4/4
Subject: [GOAL]  Helping the Open Access Directory
To: SOAF post <sparc-oaforum a arl.org>, BOAI Forum post
<boai-forum a ecs.soton.ac.uk>, GOAL post <goal a eprints.org>

* cross posted *

Helping the Open Access Directory?

The Open Access Directory <http://oad.simmons.edu> is looking for some
volunteer help to answer occasional technical questions about the
MediaWiki software.

The OAD is a wiki-based compendium of simple factual lists about open
access to research, launched in 2008 and maintained by the OA community
at large. To date it has over 2.5 million unique views, and many of our
technical questions will concern our growing pains.

If you're interested, please reply offlist to Robin Peek
<robin.peek a simmons.edu> and/or Peter Suber <psuber a law.harvard.edu>.

      Thanks,
      Peter

Peter Suber
gplus.to/petersuber