[Oa-italia] Wiley Open Access

maria.cassella a unito.it maria.cassella a unito.it
Lun 13 Giu 2011 23:27:31 CEST

Non mi sembra sia passato in lista l'annuncio in grande
stile del nuovo programma Open Access della Wiley che
offre un modello ibrido per 500 titoli e 5 titoli ad
accesso aperto.
Vi allego l'annuncio in inglese.
saluti alla lista
mc

"I am pleased to announce the launch of Wiley Open Access,
a new
publishing program of open access journals. Supported by a
network of high-quality journals and societies as well as
internationally-renowned editorial board members, Wiley Open
Access journals are launching throughout 2011. I wanted to
notify
our valued institutional colleagues that we are now taking
submissions for contributors to our new open access journals.

Wiley offers an exceptional portfolio of 3 million+
articles from
nearly 1,500 journals, half of which are published in
partnership
with prestigious scholarly and professional, specialized,
regional, and international non-profit societies. Our titles
cover the full spectrum of life, health and physical
sciences,
social sciences and the humanities, and include many titles
ranked at the forefront of their field. Wiley is committed to
continue to develop its products and services to meet the
needs
of the scholarly community.

In partnership with our society and journal partners, Wiley
offers the following open access options to complement our
subscription publishing:

OnlineOpen -- a hybrid open access option for over 500
journals

Wiley Open Access -- a program of broad scope fully open
access
journals

The first Wiley Open Access journals will launch during 2011,
publishing primary peer reviewed research in broad-based
subject
disciplines:

*Brain and Behavior
*Ecology and Evolution
*MicrobiologyOpen
*OncologyOpen
*GastroenterologyOpen

Wiley Open Access journals are supported by a network of
authoritative journals and by our partner societies as
well as
internationally-renowned editorial board members. Authors
retain
copyright and articles are published under the Creative
Commons
Attribution Non-Commercial License which permits use,
distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited and is not used for
commercial
purposes."