[Oa-italia] [Fwd: New BASE service: BASE OAI-PMH Validity Checker]

maria.cassella a unito.it maria.cassella a unito.it
Lun 6 Giu 2011 09:13:12 CEST

Vi giro la notizia del nuovo servizio di BASE, molto
interessante per i repository manager.
saluti alla lista
Maria Cassella

------------------ Messaggio originale -------------------
Oggetto: New BASE service: BASE OAI-PMH Validity Checker
Da:      "Dirk Pieper" <dirk.pieper a uni-bielefeld.de>
Data:    Sab, 4 Giugno 2011, 3:14 am
A:       liblicense-l a lists.yale.edu

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce a new BASE service called "BASE
OAI-PMH
Validity Checker", please see:

http://oval.base-search.net/oval

We use it as an internal tool to easily check the OAI
interface
of new repositories, but we think it could be helpful for
repository managers too.

About BASE:

BASE is the name of the multi-disciplinary search engine for
academically  relevant OAI-Sources which was created and
developed by Bielefeld University  Library.  BASE is one
of the
biggest OAI-Search-Engines and includes more than 28 million
documents originating from more than 1,830 repository
servers.

Best
Dirk