[Oa-italia] [Fwd: Directory of Open Access Journals reaches new milestones]

maria.cassella a unito.it maria.cassella a unito.it
Mar 11 Maggio 2010 09:25:12 CEST

questa notizia si commenta da sola.
Segue messaggio da Liblicense-l
saluti alla lista
mc

------------------ Messaggio originale -------------------
Oggetto: Directory of Open Access Journals reaches new
milestones
Da:      "Anna-Lena Johansson"
<Anna-Lena.Johansson a lub.lu.se>
Data:    Mar, 11 Maggio 2010, 4:08 am
A:       "liblicense-l a lists.yale.edu"
<liblicense-l a lists.yale.edu>

Directory of Open Access Journals reaches new milestones
-- now 7  years of operation, now more than 5 000
journals, now more than 2  000 journals searchable on
article level, very soon more than 400  000 articles
searchable!

*   Aggregating and disseminating scholarly Open Access
journals
since may 2003!

*   Developing Open Access Journals by means of promoting
open
re-use policies - the SPARC Europe SEAL
[http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=loadTempl&templ=faq#seal]!

*   Working for long term archiving of Open Access Journals
[http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=loadTempl&templ=longTermArchiving]
 in cooperation with the National Library of the
Netherlands
[http://www.kb.nl/index-en.html] - project sponsored by the
Swedish Library Association
[http://www.biblioteksforeningen.org/]!

*   During the years sponsored by Open Society Institute
[http://www.soros.org/], SPARC
[http://www.arl.org/sparc/], SPARC  Europe
[http://www.sparceurope.org/], EBSCO
[http://www.ebscohost.com/], INASP [http://www.inasp.info/],
Axiell [http://www.axiell.se/home], National Library of
Sweden
[http://www.kb.se/hjalp/english/] & Swedish Library
Association
[http://www.biblioteksforeningen.org/]. We are very
grateful for
the contributions from our sponsors.

*   Supported by the community via the DOAJ membership
program
[http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=membership]. We are very
grateful
for the support from individuals, universities, research
institutions, library consortia and aggregators. The
contributions have made it possible for us to do the work
that we  are doing.  However there is much more work to be
done -
therefore if you, your university or your library consortium
doesn=B4t have a DOAJ membership, please consider becoming a
member. We need your support to do more than we already are
doing.

Lars Bjornshauge
Director of Lund University Libraries