[Oa-italia] nuova release SHERPA/RoMEO

Susanna Mornati mornati a cilea.it
Gio 29 Ott 2009 13:22:50 CET

At 16.06 28/10/2009, Marzia Bonecchi wrote:
>Qualche giorno fa e` stato rilasciato (
>http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/news/romeo09.html ) un aggiornamento del
>servizio SHERPA/RoMEO.

Aggiungo che e' in corso un sondaggio sulle esigenze e le priorita'
degli utenti del servizio, e' possibile partecipare fino al 6
novembre. Riporto sotto il messaggio con i dettagli.
Saluti, Susanna Mornati
-----------------------------

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:36:41 -0400
From: Peter Suber <peters a earlham.edu>
Subject: [BOAI]  RoMEO Survey

[Forwarding from SHERPA.  --Peter Suber.]

"Centre for Research Communications released a major upgrade to the
SHERPA service RoMEO on the 22nd October. If you have not already
received the announcement, you can find details of the improvements
at: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/news/romeo09.html.

We are continuing our work to improve RoMEO. However, in addition to
our own ideas, we would like to develop RoMEO in line with the needs
and priorities of users such as you. We would therefore like to hear
from as many interested parties as possible - Authors, Repository
Staff, Repository Management, Funders, Publishers, University
management, Journal Editors, and Developers, to name a few.

To aid us in this, we have set up a quick online survey that we would
like you to complete. Feel free to forward the URL to anyone you know
who may be interested in contributing.

Please take a look at RoMEO to familiarise yourself with the changes
( http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo). Then complete our survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=wtrWYRJFbXHFHZKrm3zPIQ_3d_3d

Further information about the suggestions mentioned in this survey,
please see http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/suggestions200910.html

The survey will run until 6th November 2009.

If you have problems accessing the survey, please contact us:
romeo a sherpa.ac.uk"

Regards

Jane H Smith B.Sc (Hons) M.Sc MCLIP
SHERPA Services Development Officer

SHERPA - www.sherpa.ac.uk
SHERPA/RoMEO - www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo.php
OpenDOAR - www.opendoar.org
Juliet - www.sherpa.ac.uk/juliet
Nottingham E-Prints - http://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/

Centre for Research Communications
Greenfield Medical Library
University of Nottingham,
Queens Medical Centre
Nottingham
NG7 2UH

Phone: 0115 951 4341
Fax: 0115 823 0549

Susanna Mornati, Project Leader AEPIC, www.aepic.it
CILEA Consorzio Interuniversitario, www.cilea.it
I-20090 Segrate Milano, Via R.Sanzio 4 - tel. +39 02 26995 1 (dir.322)
cell. +39 348 7090 226, e-mail: mornati a cilea.it, skype: susanna.mornati

Technology is 90% of the problem and10% of the solution, but having
the right 10% can be a major benefit (Les Carr).

Disclaimer: the content of this email is confidential and may be
privileged, and it must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender and remove it from your system. The content of this
email does not constitute legal advice, nor any responsibility is
accepted for loss or damage incurred as a result of acting upon its
contents or attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of the employer.