[Oa-italia] DSpace Testhaton day: March 25, 2009

Susanna Mornati mornati a cilea.it
Mar 17 Mar 2009 18:08:57 CET

Buongiorno a tutti,

alcuni di voi gia' sapranno che Andrea Bollini del CILEA e' stato
nominato Release Coordinator per il prossimo rilascio di DSpace, la
versione 1.5.2.
Stiamo allestendo l'istanza di test e preparando il Testhaton day:
March 25, 2009.
Chi volesse partecipare si puo' iscrivere all'indirizzo
dspace a cilea.it oppure utilizzando il nostro form:
http://www.aepic.it/contattaci.php

Riporto sotto gli annunci con maggiori dettagli,

saluti,
Susanna Mornati

>Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:37:52 +0100
>From: Andrea Bollini <bollini a cilea.it>
>Subject: Re: [Dspace-general] [Dspace-tech] DSpace 1.5.2 Release
>Coordinator and Issue Tracking.
>To: dspace-devel a lists.sourceforge.net, dspace-general a mit.edu,
>dspace-tech a lists.sourceforge.net
>
>Dear DSpace users & developers,
>the 1.5.2 release is close, the central event is the Testhaton day:
>March 25, 2009.
>All the work should really be done before the testhaton day, only
>marginal bugs or bugs discovered during the testhaton itself should be
>fixed after this event.
>
>I hearthly invite all you to get involved in this process, please check
>the planning on the JIRA system (http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS)
>and feel free to add your comments, post new bugs, patches or
>improvement requests.
>For instance, we need your opinion about this topic:
>http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS-89
>
>DSpace is an open source project, your opinion must drive our roadmap!
>
>Finally, I'm happy to announce that my company, CILEA, will provide a
>test instance for the testhaton and a member of our customer support
>staff will be involved in testing.
>But I would be more confortable if another additional instance is
>available, to insure that during the testhaton one instance will always
>be available even when the other is down for configuration change or
>patch check.
>Please let me know who is able to provide such instance.
>
>Next week, I will write you a reminder about the testhaton. A wiki page
>will be available with info about the URL and configuration of test
>instances and all the instructions needed to get involved.
>Don't miss this opportunity! See you on the #dspace IRC channel
>http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DSpaceResources#Chat_Room  or the
>mailing list to drive together the 1.5.2 release.
>Best regards,
>Andrea
>
>Dott. Andrea Bollini
>Project Manager, IT Architect & Systems Integrator
>Sezione Servizi per le Biblioteche e l'Editoria Elettronica
>CILEA, http://www.cilea.it
>tel. +39 06-59292853
>cel. +39 348-8277525
>
>------------------------------
>Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:13:55 -0400
>From: Bradley McLean <brad a dspace.org>
>Subject: [Dspace-general] DSpace 1.5.2 Release Coordinator and Issue Tracking.
>To: dspace-devel a lists.sourceforge.net, dspace-general a mit.edu,
>dspace-tech a lists.sourceforge.net
>
>I'm happy to announce that Andrea Bollini has taken on the role of
>Release Coordinator for DSpace 1.5.2.
>
>He has recently updated the status page at
>http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Next_Release_Status and is working
>closely with other committers to prepare the release.
>
>Issue tracking for 1.5.2 has been moved from  SourceForge to a Jira,
>hosted at http://jira.dspace.org/jira/browse/DS  Interested parties are
> [...]

Susanna Mornati, Project Leader AEPIC, www.aepic.it
CILEA Consorzio Interuniversitario, www.cilea.it
I-20090 Segrate Milano, Via R.Sanzio 4 - tel. +39 02 26995 1 (dir.322)
cell. +39 348 7090 226, e-mail: mornati a cilea.it, skype: susanna.mornati

Technology is 90% of the problem and10% of the solution, but having
the right 10% can be a major benefit (Les Carr).

Disclaimer: the content of this email is confidential and may be
privileged, and it must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender and remove it from your system. The content of this
email does not constitute legal advice, nor any responsibility is
accepted for loss or damage incurred as a result of acting upon its
contents or attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in
this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of the employer.