[Oa-italia] Deposito obbligatorio in Russia e Turchia

Ezio Tarantino ezio.tarantino a uniroma1.it
Ven 4 Maggio 2007 09:25:53 CEST

[con le consuete scuse per chi abbia già appresa la notizia su altre liste]

Scrive Stevan Harnad:

The Central Economics and Mathematics Institute of the Russian Academy
of Sciences and the Middle East Technical University in
Turkey have adopted Open Access Self-Archiving Mandatesaand registered
them in ROARMAP:
http://www.eprints.org/openaccess/policysignup/

Bravo to these institutions. Worldwide, that now makes:

     11 institutional mandates
     3 departmental mandates
     12 funder mandates
     5 proposed funder mandates
     1 proposed multi-institutional mandate

(and some of the proposed mandates are big ones!)

--
Ezio Tarantino
BIDS - Biblioteca Interateneo Digitale della Sapienza

Sapienza - Università di Roma - C.I.T.I.Co.R.D.
http://bids.citicord.uniroma1.it

P.le Aldo Moro, 5 - Roma 00185
tel.: +39 06 4991 3662
fax:  +39 06 4991 3837